There's a programme on at the moment called Nihon ga abunai. There's talking about so many things that are dangerous for Japan.

Apparently, Chinese people coming to buy land and property in Japan is dangerous for Japan. The talent that are in the studio showing amazement and shock at all the startling facts were astounded to hear that foreigners coming to Japan to buy property means that a Japanese person couldn't buy that property --- and the price may go up.

Well, I'm shocked anyway.

veryshocked

It's a 3 hour special, on now if you're interested. The thing they are discussing now is that Chinese are trying to buy holiday homes near Fuji-san.

Stuff like this does my head in it's such mindless bollocks it's beyond words.

Actually the bloke in charge usually does stuff less "sensational" than this, and usually explains things really well.

I'm disappointed in him.

Originally Posted By: ShinyDiscoBall

Apparently, Chinese people coming to buy land and property in Japan is dangerous for Japan. The talent that are in the studio showing amazement and shock at all the startling facts were astounded to hear that foreigners coming to Japan to buy property means that a Japanese person couldn't buy that property --- and the price may go up.

They've been running the same campaigns in OZ & have now put a few bans in place, so it's not just Japan that is worried..

And the constant is the same... Chinese...