Hi there I'm Jenny and I'm new helping out here.

I'm based in the UK for most of the year but have spent anywhere between 3 weeks and 3 months in Japan in winter over the last 15 years.

Good to be here anyway. wave

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
Hey Jenny!

I'm Mitch, the local American Robright likes to give a hard time. Will be in Japan November 1st (ish)

Only I give him a hard time when he says things that deserve giving him a hard time.
Apart from that he's alright.

For an American. wink

Even though he can't spell my name. So he's gonna get a hard time for that. razz
  • SnowJapan Admin

SJ-Andrew still runs it and does so in pretty much the same way that he always has.

Happily not much has had to change and my colleagues put in a lot of effort and do a very fine job.

Recently, you seem to have got into something of a habit of making cryptic and somewhat cynical remarks directed at my colleague or us in general such as that one, Creek Boy.

I do not appreciate it and this is not the place.

If you really want to say something or make some point, please go right ahead and do so - direct to me via email would be fine. I would be happy to respond.

Hi Jenny, good to see you here at last!

wave

they were sunny, happy and with everyone smiling and holding hands.

Hi Jenny, by helping out on the forums, are you the one who is FINALLY gonna dish out those posting-royalty cheques because whoever was meant to be doing it before seems to have been asleep at the wheel and I am due a fair bit in back-posts!

wave

Welcome, Jenny!

Look what happens when I have to go and earn some cash for our next trip to Japow! Someone new sneaks in and gets herself introduced to everyone.

Keen to know what "bits" of the site you are playing with.

Thanks!

What am I playing with? Nothing really, I'm not technical at all. I'm just helping out with some cover from the a different time zone just checing to make sure there's no problems... that kind of thing.

I spent 2 months in Niseko a few years ago and mostly Nagano other than that.

friend