The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Ozil bollocks

"Mesut Ozil 'will make Chelsea or Man United transfer', Bremen confirm

A senior Werder Bremen official has said it is increasingly likely playmaker Mesut Ozil will leave the club this summer, confirming "there is movement" over his transfer amid rumours of firm bids from Manchester United and Chelsea."

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
I saw that too Tubby.

But it doesn't mention football. Perhaps Cole is better than Messi at.... wankin' or something?

He certainly seems like a complete wanker.

haha true!! smile
I'm sure he's quite adept at wankin'

via the bbc

ï¼»quoteï¼½Sheffield Wednesday face a winding-up order over a ï¿¡550m tax bill that HM Revenue & Customs claim has not been paid. Full story: Daily Mail ï¼»/quoteï¼½

Guardian

GOAL! England 0-1 Hungary (Jagielka/Dawson 62og) Like the man said, this sorry circus is the gift that keeps on giving. The linesman gives a controversial goal that might not have crossed the line, but Hungary deserved the goal anyway for the comical manner in which they eviscerated the England defence. The ball was played through to Gera, who was allowed all the time in the world to hold it up as he waited for team-mates to come up in support. He pinged it right, his team-mate whose name I didn't get drove in a cross, Jagielka poked it goalwards and Dawson's apparently successful attempt to hook it off the line was over-ruled by the linesman. A comedy of errors.

Peep! Peep! Peep! England come from behind to beat Hungary with a Steven Gerrard brace helping them to come from behind. All is well in the world again and England are almost certainly going to win Euro 2012. Hurrah!

lol

Quote:
As a moth to the media lamp David Beckham can hardly object to having his England career ended in a TV interview. He minded when Steve McClaren dumped him after the 2006 World Cup and fought his way back, into the squad but there is no skirting round Fabio Capello's insistence in a televised pre-match conversation that Beckham is "a little bit old" to win another competitive cap.

The England coach's sureness of touch deserted him in South Africa and there was no sign of it returning as he appeared to have demobbed Beckham without telling him first, though there were claims late last night that Capello had conveyed his decision through an intermediary. "I say thank you very much for helping me at the World Cup but probably he is a little bit old," Capello said on ITV before the 2-1 victory over Hungary. But in a statement sent to the BBC, Beckham's agent said: "There has been no discussion of retirement. He will always be available for his country, when fit, and if needed he will be there."

poor becks.
now run along!

And heres a puzzler.....

Sir Alex Ferguson Alex Ferguson has added an eighth senior striker to his books by signing the Portuguese Bebe. Photograph: Kamil Krzaczynski/EPA

Manchester United have spent £7.4m to sign Bebe, a relatively unknown 20-year-old from the Portuguese club Vitória de Guimarães, the Guardian can reveal. The deal was finalised today, with the player becoming the eighth senior striker on the club's books.