The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once this tiresome World Cup thingy is over, we can hopefully start getting ideas of who's moving where and how our loved teams will be shaping up come mid-August.

Originally Posted By: rach
Once this tiresome World Cup thingy is over, we can hopefully start getting ideas of who's moving where and how our loved teams will be shaping up come mid-August.

I'll be thankful to be able to go to bed early and get up late...

Cristiano Ronaldo calls his son Cristiano Ronaldo.

Star!

--------

1) The crying, the temper tantrums... the baby's never going to get any rest with all that racket coming from dad's room.

2) The boy takes after his father - he dribbles constantly.

3) No need to buy any baby oil. Dad's got loads.

4) Ronaldo's hiring someone to look after the baby when he's not there. He's used to working with a Nani.

5) Cristiano can't wait for baby to take his first faltering step-overs.

6) Imagine how proud Ronaldo's going to be when the kid throws his toys out of the pram for the first time.

7) Ronaldo can't wait for the kid's first day at school, on which he'll grass up Kai Rooney for stamping on Ricardo Carvalho Jnr.

8) This is great news for Cristiano. Taking sole custody of a baby born to an unnamed American woman worked out so well for Michael Jackson.

9) Now there will be more than one dummy in the Cristiano Ronaldo house.

10) Let's hope for the mother's sake the baby isn't as big-headed as his dad.

I wouldn't be surprised if the s__holes where they have music on and people waving big flags after goals get vuvuzelas. Bolton, Norwich, Boro, etc. People with them in proper grounds with atmosphere will get very short shrift.

Liverpool in for Paul Scharner by the sounds. He gives 100% and is kind of useful, but a Liverpool signing?

And now back to normal broadcasting. Where's Torres off to? Some place without vuvuhorns perhaps.

I really do hope some dickhead with avuvuhorn gets it shoved up his arse and sets an example for the rest of the idiots.