The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

Got to laugh. lol

Why do United fans call him pig? I think he looks more like a Japanese monkey.

Tomas Kuszczak

muikabochi_2810.JPG

Japanese monkey @ Shiga Kogen

article-0-056B76550000044D-892_306x266.j

Pig

Mini%20Pig%202.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 it is then.

How absolutely idiotic is it that the ref and the linesman, the guys who make the decision, cannot see what the rest of the world can see?

yeah that was a shocker eh? Some big results for the bottom clubs last night, Wolves beating Sunderland and Blackpool beating Bolton 4-3. West Ham are now 99.99999999% down.......they can only escape on goal difference now, very unlikely

Liverpool will never be in the position of winning the league again so they wouldn't be able to imagine the situation. wink

I really didn't like that game at all. I though the team selection was poor, they had one of their rubbish games and that last 5 minutes wasn't the way to win, though it did the job. Sell Pig, now!

Why should someone be fined for that? confused It's not as if it was fixed or anything, Blackburn just gave up. Silly them, the dickheads. What are we supposed to do, unravel the hard work of a full season and potentially endanger a title for 5 minutes? Especially when we had Pig in goal.

No problem with ManYoo seeing the game out for the point they deffo needed, but with BB it was a case of they might whop us if we try to win, so we're not going to bother even though we're fifth bottom.

Crap scheduling for the Cup, but ironic that it let Citeh win something on the long-awaited 19 day.

As for today, if Torres doesn't score, he's definitely finished. At least four for Chelsea, I expect.

yeah its not cheating.......could only be discliplined if they found out there was a deal between the 2 teams and there wasn't. Its not in the spirit of the game I suppose, but no rules were broken. Wasn't there a game in Europe somewhere, years ago where the whole 2nd half was like that or in the World Cup? I can vaguely remember a game like that.

Originally Posted By: bobby12
Both teams should get fined for that, it was really sickening to watch that go on for 10 minutes.

Ridiculous.

Though I can completely understand why it was sickening for a Liverpool fan.... wink

nnnn19.

Fining?. No, no. What for? How do you define what happened? It's just silly Blackburn for not trying, don't know what they were thinking.. I would be really pissed if I supported Blackburn.

Don't blame United for doing that one little bit.

I'm not so comfortable taking any glee in other peoples poor situation, but watching Torres play just so consistently poorly for Chelsea is funny. What has happened to that guy? I can't quite believe how crap he looks these days. Very strange.

Tell you what, it's going to be an exciting last day of the season for quite a lot of teams.

West Ham relegated.

So 2 more must go down:

Wigan, Birmingham and Blackpool all on 39.

Blackburn and Wolves on 40.

Up at the top there's 3rd, 4th and 5th to sort out along with those European spots.