The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

Out of interest, where did you see him throwing his toys out of his pram? Seeing as though there were no interviews. Perhaps you were there?

I suppose being The Undisputed Best Footie Manager in the World Ever, you going to get people simply jealous and throwing the hate around....

wink

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that he refuses to do interviews is him throwing the toys out the pram......"don't talk to me cos I'm not happy". Regardless of the fact that he is contractually obliged to provde interviews for the partner broadcaster, not doing it screams of childishness.

He sticks up for what he believes in and doesn't take any bullshit from shambolic organisations that show absolutely no consistency in the way they run things.

So what?

wakaranai

Anyway it's not him falling in line, rather the opposite - it's him doing what he wants to do.

I bet he'll be gutted that you call him childish though.

I bet I don't give a toss what he thinks.

Sticks up for what he believes in.....the Rooney flying elbow was "a nothing incident".....when you don't actually say what happens and say something else, thats called telling lies.

Doing what he wants to do.....exactly, nevermind that the TV companies have paid a fortune for the rights to braodcast the game and fans spend their hard earned cash trying to watch their heroes and listen to what they have to say, no Ferguson doesn't want to speak to anyone, because they write naughty things about him and his team....diddums

Haters call it toys, he's just sat there laughing his head off and putting the finger up.

wakaranai

As if he gives a shit.

I suppose if when your son gets older and he became an agent/whatever and does something not quite confirmed but the media still has a very public field day, even if he may have done something 'wrong', you'd just accept it happily and disown him, right?

Yeah, thought so.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Haters call it toys, he's just sat there laughing his head off and putting the finger up.

wakaranai

As if he gives a shit.

I suppose if when your son gets older and he became an agent/whatever and does something not quite confirmed but the media still has a very public field day, even if he may have done something 'wrong', you'd just accept it happily and disown him, right?

Yeah, thought so.

so, why do you think that we would care what he thinks? wakaranai

who said he needs to disown his son? wakaranai
I'd find out the truth from my likely at-it son and if it is lies, challenge the media to come up with proof.

I doubt he's laughing about it, he just doesn't give a shit

There is no confusion, except perhaps on your part.

I said that why do you think we care if he gives a shit about our opinion or not. Nowt to do with his toy throwing shenanigans, do keep up.

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Wigan would be like a Niseko line rather than a Hakuba line.
Or something like that.

wink

lol

and in other news, this year's **** of the Year, sponsored by Sepp Blatter and FIFA, was awarded to Massimo Busacca