• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bench:

Kuszczak, O'Shea, Fabio, Gibson, Hernandez, Fletcher, Obertan

That's a bit better.

Back 4 is a worry.

Not feeling particularly confident here.

A point wouldn't be a disaster.

-----

Liverpool confirmed:

Reina, Johnson, Aurelio, Carragher, Skrtel, Gerrard, Lucas, Meireles, Maxi, Kuyt, Suarez.

Subs: Gulacsi, Kyrgiakos, Poulsen, Spearing, Cole, Ngog, Carroll.

Actually I quite enjoyed that last 5 minutes.

Lets hope for a mad spicy 2nd half. And that United turn up, though I can't see that. Won't win it, so we might as well implode hey?! lol

It's funny, I always prefer 'losing badly', in terms of playing totally shite and having goals put past, rather than losing a close match. Having said that, GD might be important so we can't let the scouse score too many! Yikes.

Damn United played so poorly again last night.

Can't believe they are still top, though with last nights performance I can't see it lasting.

Kick up the bottom to the whole lot of them please!

Here's the table to keep us up to date

1 Man Utd 29 33 60

2 Arsenal 28 30 57

3 Man City 29 20 53

4 Chelsea 27 25 48

5 Tottenham 28 7 48

6 Liverpool 29 3 42

7 Bolton 29 2 40

8 Sunderland 29 -2 38

9 Newcastle 29 3 36

10 Everton 28 0 36

11 Fulham 29 1 35

12 Stoke 29 -6 34

13 Aston Villa 29 -13 33

14 Blackburn 29 -12 32

15 Blackpool 28 -13 32

16 West Brom 29 -15 32

17 West Ham 29 -13 31

18 Birmingham 27 -12 30

19 Wolves 29 -15 29

20 Wigan 29 -23 27

Bloody hell, we're right down there at the bottom.

sadface

Great to watch Liverpool thump Man U last night and Ferguson throwing his toys from the pram and deciding against speaking to any press...what a toss pot! smile Did anyone see Suarez pull Da Silva's hair in the handbags melee that occured? I was laughing at that, although it could've been a silly booking

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
and Ferguson throwing his toys from the pram and deciding against speaking to any press

Incorrect. He planned in advance to blank them out whatever.

Let's correct informations.

He may well have thrown his toys from his pram, and I am sure he was well pissed with the team, but the fact is that he very clearly planned not to be interviewed well before the game and so there's no public interview with him at all either before or after the game. He didn't not do an interview because of toys being thrown out of anyone's pram.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
He may well have thrown his toys from his pram, and I am sure he was well pissed with the team, but the fact is that he very clearly planned not to be interviewed well before the game and so there's no public interview with him at all either before or after the game.

I am aware of the "fact" and it makes no difference, its always good to see him in the huff. He throwing a tantrum about the press before the game and refusing to do any interviews is Uber-Toys-Oot-the-Pram Syndrome smile
Ferguson, GIRUY!!