The FOOTBALL Thread (2010-2011)

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he said was dumb, but at the end of the day it was totally off-record (both incidents) so I think this is really OTT.

He should have just been suspended.

It is a shame because he is by a long way the best pundit, he adds a lot to the drama of the game. Now we will be subject more to the boring likes of David "where am I again?" Pleat, Garth Crooks, Paul Walsh etc.

Compared to Lawro, Shearer, Fat Sam, Redknapp, etc. Andy Gray's all right I suppose, but his days were numbered as soon as he sued the News of the World for tapping his phone. That "tuck me in" could have been released or acted upon weeks ago if they really gave a monkeys about it. It's not as if Murdoch's own daughter isn't beyond making a mega cock-up, and she did it on live tv.

Quote:
Chelsea have made a stunning £35million offer for Liverpool striker Fernando Torres, only to see it flatly rejected.
A Liverpool spokesman confirmed: 'Chelsea have made a bid for Fernando, which has been turned down. The player is not for sale.'

Hmmmm
Originally Posted By: rach
Get some girls in there. grandpa

I am sure there are some good female commentators out there.
I remember the BBC used to have one for some of the MOTD highlights, she was proper shit. Sounded like my mum telling me about about a match she had half watched doing the ironing.

Liverpool reject £40 million bid from Chelsea for striker Fernando Torres

>>>> Telegraph has it at 40 million.

35 mill. 40 mill. What's the difference, only 5 million squid.

What a load of bollocks they all talk.