Originally Posted By: LiquidX
Salary - up 3%

Taxes - up 7%

confused

doh

At least your salary is keeping ahead of deflation!

I tried many a time to work out the formula for city tax so I knew what I would be in for. When I enquired at the ward office I just drew bank stares, because why on earth would you want to know that gaijinsan?
Originally Posted By: thursday

Blast from the past that.
A real close to original cover, with Abba even in the vid.
Wonder what the story is behind that.

Not eaten blancmange for a while actually.

Sad is it not when the English cut back on ear cleaning agents for deprived children. Cameron making out that Labour were spend spend spend. Totally agree. How could one justify warm pools for pets of deprived families?

Got mine this week.

sadface

I asked a Japanese colleague to explain all those numbers on the back - they couldn't.

my mrs knows what the breakdown is. Last year she fgured she was paying too much and did the calculation herself and by her count she was paying over the odds, she went down to the tax office and told them, they had a look and agreed with her...she got a reduction! Pity mines was spot on! sadface

I did the same this year. The day after I got them I went and paid them all. It hardly registered at all in my brain, the money was whisked out of my account and gone. I think I'll do that every year if I have enough in my account.