So, what's your 2010/2011 Japan ski plans then?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haneda also now do flights into Paris. Think it only started a few weeks ago but they've been speaking about it for a while....I'd hoped London would get on there but Paris isn't a bad hub to fly through

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Haneda also now do flights into Paris. Think it only started a few weeks ago but they've been speaking about it for a while....I'd hoped London would get on there but Paris isn't a bad hub to fly through
If the baggage handlers don't steal your bags wink

Wow, that's nice being able to fly into Haneda again.

I don't think I flew international from/to Haneda since the 80's.

Now the limo-bus goes from everywhere, but it used to be a trip to Narita, bus was only from Kayabachio.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear

lol
Maybe Australia should send all the petty theives back to Britain. They can thrive on the prison business
Originally Posted By: Mamabear

Or the airport isn't on strike!
Originally Posted By: MikePow
How as La Hoya Kokodoko?

My fav area in Argentina.

The season was a bit lame imho.
We only got one really good dump of about a half meter in 2 months.
and lots of ice and wind. Its over for me now. I am in the terminal at Mendoza heading for bolivia and peru.

Argentina was good preparation learning to ski heavy wet wind-blown snow. Hopefully the hokkaido powder will be easier to ride for me.

Pfft - who wants to go to Paris? Full of smelly garlic, cheese, red-wine swelling French people. wink (me!)

London will be next though. One of the biggest markets for Japanese tourists.
Originally Posted By: Jynxx
Why would the Japanese want to go to London?

To get a pic of the guards in the bearskin.

To get a pic with Paddington Bear

To do some Burberry shopping

To get sneered at by the server in tails at Fortnam Mason's

To stand on Oxford Street and see all the indians, africans, east europeans, pikies do a qick one on the tourists.

Dunno about Berlin, but Munchen has plenty of Kebab shops! lol

Next time I visit London I think it will likely be 2012 - got a speedy youngster to cheer on to Aussie Gold.

Or maybe transiting through on our way to some snow covered mountain that Papa saw a windy road AND ski lift on during the TdF.