So, what's your 2010/2011 Japan ski plans then?

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be heading for Furano for a week or so.

A group of Japanese friends are renting a place up there and I might join then.

Other than that, nothing planned so far.

woMEN allowed. We are a non-discriminatory and progressive organisation. There was a motion raised at the last meeting to change our name to P.A.S.S but it was defeated on a technicality - not enough members present for a quorum. eg. more than 1. doh

8 days in Niseko

4 days in Furano

Then, as a different trip

5 days in Shiga Kogen

3 days in Nozawa

hmm... well we might be coming over after all...

Our big purchase of the year has fallen through in spectacular fashion (disappointed and glad at the same time), and seeing as our #2 son will be in Niseko for 2 months I think a weeks visit is in order...now to see what we can organize.

lol Thanks Tex!

I still don't think it will be a big trip as we still hope to make a big purchase - but this was not the one obviously. But it will be nice to escape the Perth heat for a week, and will be nice to see the boy (he and I are quite close) - 2 months would have been a long time for a Mamabear to be separated from her cub.

Yeah TJ.

It's been a long running saga with a difficult vendor that just got too much trouble in the end. It is not the end of the dream, just the end of THAT one. One door closes another opens.

In fact...seeing as it will just be me, Papa and the two little ones I was toying with the idea of bringing them to Hakuba for a couple of days on the way back...I think they would enjoy checking out somewhere new, and the trip on the Shink.

Have fun Roscoe, Lyn & the lads. You have timed it well Roscoe, good cover in NZ already. One of my boys is heading there tomorrow leading a 40 pax school group.

Sounds like you've got a nice winter planned!

Def jealous. I'll def get some Whistler in since it's not to far away. Maybe a week long trip to Park City. And fingers crossed for getting a group to hit up Japan again.