• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Customer service and support are excellent things, but sometimes go overboard. Like when I was trying to get hikari in my house. Call the dudes up, they ask for all my details and was speaking to them for more than 5 minutes only for them to pass me on to the right department (!) and the person I was put through to asked all the same questions. Exactly what was the point of the first firewall!?

They don't half blabber on as well. Just get to the point please!

Then again, I suppose it is better than having limited or non-existant "support".

Had Been in Japan for a week in May on my way to Oz. The thing that never fails to crack me up is the make up job on J-girls. And the pose that the models strike ...

Other than that, the burger talk on SnowJapan Forums lol

Originally Posted By: Kintaro
Teddy's across the street from the zoo? I was there tonight. Good milkshakes/malts as well! The peanut butter shake is off the hook!

I hit the one in Hawaii Kai a lot after hitting the dirt jumps out at the district park. I heard there's a new one that just opened at King and Isenberg - mauka of the park behind Star Market, next door to the Japanese Cultural Center. I had a bad experience at the Kailua one - I got the impression that our group didn't get good service because we weren't predominantly Caucasian.

6828_02.jpg

This is Biei. Mother, Father and Child tree in the middle of a field on a hill.

This is a famous tourist site.

I arrived, parked far away, got out the camera (not this photo) and.... wakaranai WTF is this about?

It's 2 trees fully grown and a baby tree which some enterprising farmer planted to make it look like a family. :WTF: It got me doh Damn good marketing.

I still love Biei though. If they threw me outta my own country, then I'd apply to go sweep the streets of Biei free of charge.

Isn't that a tourist spot because of a cigarette advert?

The big tree in Hawaii that's on all the Hitachi ads is actually about twenty yards from the big highway through Honolulu. It's not far from Pearl Harbour.