Anyone ever been - It is supposed to have the best board park in Japan.

I checked out the reviews, but they were from people who were mostly riding the courses, not hiking, or riding the board park.

I really want to check it out, as the video page on their screen has a few movies that put the board park in a pretty good light . . .

anyone ? anyone ?

I went last year but the park wasn't open then. Not amazing place what I saw, fairly big on one face of the mountain, connected to Gala at the top. Sorry can't help with park info.

I will bring the details when I get `em

I have been to Yanaba, and had fun, but I like the 47 park way better than Yanaba - Yanaba has a bigger variety of features - curved rails, video worthy rails, waves, and gapped-out kickers, but Hakuba`s park is simply better maintained, and the jumps are bigger. I hate rutted out kickers with a passion, and there are simply too many of them at Yanaba.

Anyone been to Kanbayashi at the base of the road to Shiga and right next to the monkey onsen. Ive only seen it when going to the onsen and it looks great, loooooong half pipes etc but never actually rode there. Just wondering

It is closed, I can't believe how quickly the snow has gone from that place this year. I was up there in Nagaoka at the weekend (non riding business to see too), we drove through Yuzawa to take a look.