Originally Posted By: SKI
Was kinda expecting that.
Now is the time they can try to get those numbers back up a bit!

But will they get enough to cover the costs of running the lifts that late?

snow-forecast has changed it to over 2000m.

I was actually thinking that myself as when you look at the webcams and compare Naeba to Kagura its amazing the difference, is Naeba south facing?

Was at kagura today.

Not much to report really, more snow than I expected still really good cover up there. The fresh snow of Wednesday (?) had gone of course but it wasn't all that bad and a lot of fun.

I planned to take some pics but my phone conked out on me.

I just can't imagine snowboarding now....the weather is beautiful now down in Shonan and all I'm thinking about is the beach and BBQ's. I love this time of year, and this year its a lot less humid than normal

Me too Tubby. Well, not the beach part not into beaches at all.

Feel a bit bad though that my last ski of the season was in Febraury at Zao. I need to put more of a second half of the season effort in next time round!

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I just can't imagine snowboarding now....the weather is beautiful now down in Shonan and all I'm thinking about is the beach and BBQ's. I love this time of year, and this year its a lot less humid than normal

Tis very weird - when I went a month back, it was 22c in Yokohama that day - and there I was snowboarding. Great fun.

For me, any chance to get at the snow, beats the beach any day.

I went on a ski mountaineering trip in India some years back and in New Delhi is was over 40 degrees but up in the mountains at around 4,000m it was still snowing. Crazy carrying around skis in Delhi though in that kind of heat!