3 North Korea

4 Portugal

Group H

1 Chile

2 Honduras

3 Spain

4 Switzerland

Originally Posted By: Mantas
OK I know jack about 'Footy' on a global scale, so someone tell me what the Aussies are up against with Germany Ghana and Serbia in Group D.

Probably a bunch of faking tossers!
Originally Posted By: Mantas
OK I know jack about 'Footy' on a global scale, so someone tell me what the Aussies are up against with Germany Ghana and Serbia in Group D.

I have a feeling Germany is going to dominate the Aussies. It's possible to keep it a close game or to maybe scrap out a win, but highly unlikely.

As for Serbia, easy win...but Ghana...oh Ghana. They are SO FAST. Last year when they played and beat the US and gave a running against Brazil I think the world really saw how African soccer is coming around. You can tell they are a young team because their passing/communication/opportunity building is anything but perfect, but when they get a chance expect them to finish. So I hate to say it but I think Australia is a bit out of luck at this point.

Nah...., the only Affro team to make a threat would be Cameroon. But... they are vets and probably pleased to have made it to the finals and cop out.

Lots of talk now as the final selection for the players have not been submitted. Damn glad wankmaster Beckham is out.

Originally Posted By: thursday
Nah...., the only Affro team to make a threat would be Cameroon. But... they are vets and probably pleased to have made it to the finals and cop out.

Lots of talk now as the final selection for the players have not been submitted. Damn glad wankmaster Beckham is out.

I bet you a real Spanish burrito that Ivory Coast does better than Cameroon, even though they are in the group of death. I'm willing to bet they knock out Portugal and either tie Brazil or lose closely.
Originally Posted By: bobby12
nice, luckily i held onto my sky dish after going to hikari tv.

don't you get Jsports on Hikari? Isn't that the same channel as is on Sky?

Mitch, you say Serbia are gonna be easy? I think they are the dark horses, topped the group with France.
Can't see Australia getting through the group stage but I will be hoping they prove me wrong. Can't see any of the African teams doing anything this year TBH, it would be a nice story to see one of them become World Champs in the 1st African world cup but I think its just a pipe dream. The usual European suspects and Brazil and the Argies will be vying for the winners spot, can't see anyone challenging that.
England have an easy group but I will be hoping for their legendary hash ups to come into their own and crash them out in spectacular fashion.
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: bobby12
nice, luckily i held onto my sky dish after going to hikari tv.

don't you get Jsports on Hikari? Isn't that the same channel as is on Sky?

Mitch, you say Serbia are gonna be easy? I think they are the dark horses, topped the group with France.
Can't see Australia getting through the group stage but I will be hoping they prove me wrong. Can't see any of the African teams doing anything this year TBH, it would be a nice story to see one of them become World Champs in the 1st African world cup but I think its just a pipe dream. The usual European suspects and Brazil and the Argies will be vying for the winners spot, can't see anyone challenging that.
England have an easy group but I will be hoping for their legendary hash ups to come into their own and crash them out in spectacular fashion.

Whoops! haha

Serbia, I think, will be beaten really quick. I really believe Ivory Coast is the Dark horse here

a little OT but...

hikari tv just lost jsports 1+2. They still have jsports HD for some bizarre reason. So I had to buy jsports on Sky (dish) and I still have jsports HD on hikari tv (as it is easy to record, I cant record from the dish unless I buy a recorder).