Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
I do try! wink

Have the other 3 players that went missing turned up anywhere...like a western country's embassy?

That incident was a miscounting by some FIFA official. The never went missing, only went un-counted.

Great statement from the coach or PRK. The rumours the entire squad are to be senteenced to hard labour in the mines is untrue. lol

Great chance to defect, shame about the families back home.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposedly there is a video on youtube showing NK media saying that they beat Brazil 1-0 in the first game. Anyone seen that one? I wonder how they can spin a 7-0 defeat biggrin

I was actually quite happy to see them get their noses rubbed in it.

Though honestly I wonder if their gov. will throw the toys from the pram after that humiliation.

Hahahahahaha France, piss poor effort on their part. Glad they didn't make it through.

Germany Ghana will be an interesting watch. Ghana has been known to do some unexpected things. I am guessing they will either draw or only lose by 1.

US Algeria will be close as well. They need to find a way to get Dempsey some clearance and shots. They also need to figure out their first touch and how to link passes by tomorrow.

England and Slovenia. Slovenia shocked me at how composed they were in the first half against the US. That same composure could prove detrimental to England's advancement.

I wont jinx us by commenting on the game tonight.

The France game was funny. I love these diabolical decisions like that red card. You have to think that Blatter is in the refs ear before the game to get SA the win.

Here's what I want:

- either a brilliant performance of top draw footie and a 5-0 win, showing their real skills

or

- a France nightmare, where there's simply no way they should progress.

Scraping through is just not interesting.

Seeing some English papers today, it's funny how they all jump on whatever the argies do. Maradona just isn't like is he. They're just waiting for a fail so they can blast his fatness, grey beard, stumpy features, name it.

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
Don't worry England fans. Capello has England in the final

"I am not crazy absolutely raving bonkers when I said my target is the final of the World Cup. This is a really good squad."

It's last ditched fighting talk. "we'll make it or die trying". Loser.