1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Pronounced petti-shoe in french, rosen-cole in german, me-kya-betsu in japanese, they all taste good.

Add on top, one of those vegi that has comparatively low residual pesticide.

thumbsup

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Great diet food combined with a little lean chicken or fish too ;-)

One of the things I love about Japan is that they haven't jumped on the lean meat craze. They recognise most meat tastes infinitely better with the fat left on!
Originally Posted By: Go Native
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Great diet food combined with a little lean chicken or fish too ;-)

One of the things I love about Japan is that they haven't jumped on the lean meat craze. They recognise most meat tastes infinitely better with the fat left on!

but not chicken!! I hate the squidgy skin that you get with chicken in Japan. If the skin has to be left on, at least get it crispy. When I went to the Oktoberfest in Munich, the food on offer is very rustic, whole chicken, half chicken or quarter chicken (lots of delicious fatty pork products too). No knife and fork, just eat it like a man and get torn in about it. The skin is still on but man its GOOOOOD!! Its so crispy and flavoursome that I wanted to ask for just a bucket of skin!!
Quote:
but not chicken!! I hate the squidgy skin that you get with chicken in Japan. If the skin has to be left on, at least get it crispy.

Most definitely.
Undercooked as well, yuck.