How was it? Mush up north so I surfed. It was bigtime mush on the waves. Did anyone get any good stuff? Is the season basically over? How was it down south?

It's cold here in Misawa but also sunny. The local hills have closed for the season. Ripper is up at Hakkoda today, but I imagine he is getting some bigtime crust. I'm waiting for the offshores to pick up and then I may surf. Better than nothing.

Went to Urabandai Nekoma in Fukushima yesterday. I guess it wasn`t all that bad considering the time of the season(I went to Kitashinshu Kijimadaira at the same time last year and it was pretty pathetic). The slopes below were quite icy and they still had some wettish pow up on top. It was rather foggy up there too with occasional gusty wind. Icy snow kept falling for the most part of the day. Unfortunately their No.1 Lift(which leads to the highest point)was not in operation so I hit the park early. I was extremely surprised at how the park at Nekoma had transformed itself from the last time I was there at the end of Jan. There were numerous items, including: one huge kicker, one huge kicker with a scary-looking rail down, one medium kicker, one tall rail, one medium rail, one medium box to rail combo, one regular rail, one small kicker, one banana rail, one S rail, one rainbow rain, one box and a couple of other items I can`t describe. I think even Barok would`ve approved. \:D If only the visibility had been better and I hadn`t crashed so many times off of those rails... It just wasn`t my day I guess. \:\(