• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

St Agnes is a stunning cornish village and had a cracker of a carnival on Saturday, anyone get there.

Am currently in Koh Phangan in Thailand. No surf or snow but just had the best massage I can recall for $16 incl a 25% tip and its great learning some yoga inbetween the cocktails. The yoga is very hard but undoubtably will help with boarding this season.

5 more days here then off to Bali to be united with a couple new boards and reunited with some warm water, preminium waves and Bintang besars.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Where in Koh Pha Ngan are you? I stayed there for a few weeks in 2004, you could while months away there and not know its went by, loved that island

Yeah it was sublime place Tubby, if only there was waves..... :)Best massages ever though.

Stayed at a place called Hinkong up at Kong Beach which is about half way up the west coast and did the yoga at Agama Yoga next door. Jumped on the bike one day and went for a ride and found a divine small beach. Will post a TR with pics once I get to a high speed internet place.

In Bali now, had a few nights in Legian and heading to Uluwatu to sober up and enjoy some new boards. Back to Legian on the last night for cocktails and tattoos.
  • 2 weeks later...

well 1st day back at work after 6 awesome weeks off.....nice n easy though. Only 3 classes, got the kids outside playing "Tig" and then knocked off at 12.15!! biggrin

Wish every day was like this!!