• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Raz! lol

Or, The Blue Angel as it is.

Blimey, not heard that for a few years.

I don't know if I want to go back and taint some of the memories I have of that famous student dump!

When were you in Liverpool Rob?

Were you able to experience these places, perhaps a bit before your time wink

McMillans

Flintlocks

Mardi Gras

The Cabin (used to be popular with nurses evilgrin having said that, a WC2010-alike 0-0 score for me there!)

The State

The Hippodrome

Quadrant Park

Wow. I'm going to spend all day down memory lane now.

• SnowJapan Admin

lol

Great find scouser.

That's only a story that comes out after quite a few beers.

Went to quite a few student nights at the Hippo.

I remember all those other places too.

Definitely on for a night out in Liverpool, I'll send you a mail.

thumbsup

Finally decided.

8 days in a yoga retreat in Thailand. Always wanted to learn some and have a lovely mate there. Get sick of doing new things by myself.

Then 10 days in Bali. Couple of nights in Kuta having fun with a mate then up to Ulus to just surf, sleep, read and hopefully more of the Yoga I learnt in Thailand.

After 5 and a bit weeks straight of working every day I cant wait!

Originally Posted By: panhead_pete
8 days in a yoga retreat in Thailand.

I just can't really get my head around why men would want to do yoga....I guess it's to perve on the girls? Only reason I can think of.

Actually thats a side benefit TB wink Now that Im apparently middle aged my flexiabilty has certainly fallen away. Increasing my flexiability and core strength are the main reasons for me TB, both will be good for my surfing and snowboarding. It will also be something I can do at night in my little apartment instead of spending too much time on the internet. lol.

Oh will also be doing some cooking clasees, not to perve but impress the girls when they come over smile Its funny when I tell the guys here at work I do cooking classes on my breaks they all look at me like Im a little odd. Well I guess thats the reason they are looking at me that way....

Actually thats a side benefit TB wink Now that Im apparently middle aged my flexiabilty has certainly fallen away. Increasing my flexiability and core strength are the main reasons for me TB, both will be good for my surfing and snowboarding. It will also be something I can do at night in my little apartment instead of spending too much time on the internet. lol.

Oh will also be doing some cooking clasees, not to perve but impress the girls when they come over smile Its funny when I tell the guys here at work I do cooking classes on my breaks they all look at me like Im a little odd. Well I guess thats the reason they are looking at me that way....

I didn't say anything confused
Think you mean GN

GN I was thinking as I read your post..."to perve on all the ladies in lycra bent into weird positions!" lol
Increasing my flexiability and core strength are the main reasons

Yep I just don't get it then....perving I understand. Flexibility and core strength?? Not concepts I understand.