• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More importantly, where are YOU going Thursday?

I'm thinking maybe Spain this year. It is between Spain and Chile/Argentina to ski. Utah gets pretty hot so I wouldn't mind some cold air for a week or so. Can't spend much, still saving for Japan.

Then you'd be better off Chile/Argentina from where you are.

Frankly, we weren't impressed with Spain. Our impression: Too many Brits, over development, crappy food and people who are cruel to animals.

We are going to walk across the Alps from Germany to Italy this summer.

Well...summer is winter Down Under...so that would be THREDBO! Booked for the first week of the July school Holidays (arriving the 4th). I'll be heading back for a girls trip and a couples trip as well with any luck.

The weather has turned on a dime here this week. Sunday we spent the day outside planning for the Rugby Season with the rest of the committee (and playing in the pool)in the glorious sunshine - and then by the next morning it was wet, woolly and winterified.

still thinking,

Singapore - what? might as well stay here and turn off the aircon.

England - kebab tour. Would be great but can't start baby on kebabs so soon.

Hokkaido - love it, another tour

Okinawa - beach bumming, pina coladas and burgers

Phuket - spazz out around the Banyan Tree lagoon

stay here, my parents are visting for the first time in August so it's gonna be the usual Kanto tourist traps for me. Me and the mrs are planning another relaxing trip to one of the Izu-shoto islands for when they leave, so we can just lie by the beach and drink beer. (did this the last time my family visited, was EXACTLY what we needed after the hustle and bustle of showing people around)