1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

So, this one is for 2009/2010 season. About 10 days earlier to begin this than last years poll but let's do it again.

Tell us if you have tried something/somewhere new. Any memorable moments, etc...

Cheers friend

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21-30 for me. I assume we are just counting Northern Hemisphere Winter Days here - not the sneaky September rides!

21 days in Niseko (new spots for me were Annupuri, Higashiyama and Rusutsu)

2 Days in Hakuba (all new - Hakuba 47/Goryu and Happoone).

Best memories - powder day at Rusutsu, and first tracks after a dump down Miharashi. Those memories will keep me going for a LONG time!

managed my target of 11 days on the snow. Would've been more but I injured my knee and didn't ride at all in March. After last week in Gunma, I've put my board away, disillusioned with the snow sadface

Only a very low 10 for me this season due to a broken finger keeping me away from the snow for 5 weeks and too busy!

I have finished for this season, Skiing on glue in April doesn't really appeal to me so my skis and gear have gone into hibernation until around December!

9 so far. Aiming to get one more weekend in before having to pull the skis out of the genkan (where they serve as inspiration) and park them in a closet for the summer. Considering Gran Deco at the moment for the last hurrah.

Not exactly sure but getting up over 30 now I'd think. Did have to take a week off because of a dislocated shoulder. Not over yet though, had a day on the hill today and it was pretty fun. Quite a few more days backcountry planned over the coming weeks too.

ä¹…ã—ã¶ã‚Šï¼ï¼

...37... all by mid-February... and haven't been on the slopes since because of some rather annoying but necessary 'real life' issues.

Started a similar thread without realizing it... whoops doh (please forgive me as I've been away for so long!!)

Big fat ZERO for me - still paying for the previous trip to the land of real powder after exchange rates halved between booking and paying.

Hope to do better next time!

Come to think of it, hard to do worse, hey!