yup, youve got to be careful on those sunny days. one of my friends in high school would always get burned and have white raccoon eyes. MistaSparkle developed a nice brown 5 o'clock shadow from the sun at arai ;\)

Anyone here get really burnt in their life? Not necessarily on the snow hills.

I always remember when I was 19 going to Greece with 5 friends. Get up at lunch, drink by the pool, sunbathe, eat, clubbing - you know the kind of holiday \:D

One day my friend slept in the sun (with a bad hangover) for longer than he should and got seriously sunburnt. He could hardly move for the second week. It took him a few weeks to recover from that

Same as ender, burnt the soles of my feet. Not too badly but it was bad enough that i didn't do a hell of a lot of walking for a couple of days.

But my worst ever sunburn experience was at the Big Day Out (a music festival) in 2002. I had been back from Thailand for a couple of months and while i wwas over there i got dreadies. A day or two before the festival i shaved them off, down to a number one. I didn't put any sun cream on my melon and after a full day in the Aussie sun in the middle of summer my head was red as the pits of hell. I woke the next morning and my head was covered in huge blisters. Huge puss filled blisters. It looked terrible and felt a million times worse. It was about 2-3 weeks before my head looked close to normal. But they were pretty fun to pick at,