Lots of snow on the slopes --- but resorts closing...?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gala still seem to be paying a bloke with a red stick to wave people past, even though there's hardly anyone there at all.

What a waste of money.

I might wave to him this afternoon when I go to Yuzawa. At least it will give him something to think about. Makes me laugh the way he stands there - apparently ALL DAY - with a whistle in his mouth. lol

Anyone been up to Kagura recently? I was thinking maybe going up next Friday. I know the snow will be extremely springy but as long as its not raining I reckon I'll enjoy.

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
Gala still seem to be paying a bloke with a red stick to wave people past, even though there's hardly anyone there at all.

What a waste of money.

I might wave to him this afternoon when I go to Yuzawa. At least it will give him something to think about. Makes me laugh the way he stands there - apparently ALL DAY - with a whistle in his mouth. lol

In Yuzawa, went past Gala. The guy was there with his stick.
And, get this, Gala isn't even open today because of wind!!!
lol
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Anyone been up to Kagura recently? I was thinking maybe going up next Friday. I know the snow will be extremely springy but as long as its not raining I reckon I'll enjoy.

I did. Snow was a bit patchy and sticky in some places, but up top was good fun.