Go for it zwelgen!

I want to get air anywhere but in the pipe, for this year at least.

Pipe and rails can wait till next season.

I want to do a few grabs, however lame.

Goal completed!!! Went up to Nozawa feeling shit after a night on the turps with Nekobi and Barok and was slushy but not unenjoyable (if that makes sense) went to the pipe and it was soft and nice and cute guys to chat to.

After a few lame runs I stood at the edge and looked hard at the pipe and it came to me. Fear is what was really holding me back. Fear of falling on my head and having my brains spill out and fear of F-ing up my body. Then I realised Id seen lots of people fall on their heads and slam and they were fine. Did the db visualise trick, got into the zen and just went for it cool.gif . It wasnt anything huge, just a few cm but it felt good, it felt natural, it felt easy. So did it a few more times until I couldnt hike that damn pipe anymore (Nozawa needs to sort out the lift situation there) and now I feel good. Conquered the fear and now will just get better.

Also I dropped in from the opposite side to what I always have. It felt much better, more natural for some odd odd reason. Anyone else like that?

dekimashita. BIG \:D

1) Get back into jumping and catching some air in the park(and not worry about reaggrevating my right knee)...check.

2) Get that nosepress down on the box...half check.

3) BS Indy 180...work in progress. \:D

i got some accidental air out of the superpipe at dyna, but that was only cos it was big and fast (and wicked fun). i havent been able to repeat the feat, and the pipe was closed on my last outing, so it will have to be a next year goal for me too.

i got some ollie 360's down though and thats fun. i tried to take them to the jumps but thats appears to be miles away.

Good advice there Fattwins.

One of the best tricks I've seen is a really high air with a sort of up and down leg shake. Makes the duck boys laugh a lot that one does (and me).