What's the story then? And what would you do with endless temptations?

A friend showed me a tabloid newspaper website today, and I was slightly perplexed to see that the front page headline was some story about Mark Owen from Take That.

Aparently, the "Thatter" has spent much of his time in the band quaffing up to three bottles of expensive champers per night and "romping" with a "bevy of busty beauties."

I don't understand - I mean, really, what's the story, here? Are we meant to be feeling sorry for him, or something? If he hates it that much, I'll gladly swap places with him, and he can teach elementary school kids and get 300,000 yen a month.

Strange isn't it. If millions of women wanted to get it on with me, and I had an endless supply of very expensive Champagne and presumably pretty much anything else I wanted on tap... I'd be kind of tempted too.

Why we expect our boy band members and footballers to live like Trappist Monks I don't know.

confused

I see the temptation too ... but too much of that kind of lifestyle is just not sustainable - and I don't think fulfilling.

But should we be shedding a tear for his misfortune. ummm ... NO. Just made a blooming decision young man, and move on with the life you want to live.

Why wont people take responsibility for themselves these days?

It's always someone elses fault!

Originally Posted By: peterson
Definitely good for a laugh and "Important thread of the day" content

also good for a view of ample mammary glands!! biggrin
well in the UK at least!! God Bless Page 3