Mine was not in Niseko (even though I went there), but in Zao, Yamagata. 30cm the night before, blue skies - a perfect day.

Probably Dec 31st at Goryu in the forbidden zone. Absolutlely sicko powder which I enjoyed with Kamoshika once he dragged his lazy ass out of bed and wished he'd gotten up earlier.

Nozawa in the week between Christmas and NYrs. I think I had powder EVERY day and I remember a few days where there was pretty much no one at the resort except my posse and I. It was bottomless, cold, uncrowded, untracked, and it was all MINE. Stay for Christmas this year folks, you will be duly rewarded.

i was there at that time too, and managed to lay some nice high speed bottomless turns, but didnt take full advantage of all that was available, over which i still harbour some regret. but surely my best snow of the season.

Ha ha Snapper, youre going to be a lifer! So has plans changed? You were just going to stay for the year if I remember rightly? I guess with the Alley Cat and the Baladis in town no real reason to leave eh.

Peace dog to the flipside cool.gif

Yo Snapper the plans look like travel>NZ(ski!!)>UK at the mo. My sis is in Ireland with her man so will be good to see her again too. Sad to leave here but am really looking forward to living in a western society again if ya know what I mean

Quote:
Originally posted by Davo:
Probably Dec 31st at Goryu in the forbidden zone. Absolutlely sicko powder which I enjoyed with Kamoshika once he dragged his lazy ass out of bed and wished he'd gotten up earlier.
Amen