Hotel VERY close to Tokyo Station please

Hi Guys arrive Tokyo airport Tues night after the last train for Nagano leaves and hope to head into Tokyo to be ready for the 1st train in the morning and need a hotel as close as possible to the station. Any suggestions? I looked at the 4 seasons but $700 :( Thanks a lot. Sorry for the rush but thought I was going to make it to Hak's on the same day of travel.

There is a hotels in Ginza, some are expensive but you can find a reasonable one as well, Tokyo station is a 10 minute walk from most places in Ginza.

a quick search threw up this...

http://ajaxsearch.partners.agoda.com/pages/agoda/default/DestinationSearchResult.aspx

Thanks guys, in hindsight I was probably getting carried away with trying to get there as early as possible, which was a little silly as Im in Japan until the 11th. Im going to overnight at the Hilton airport (which was quite affordable) and head off from there in the morning. Having already overnighted Perth - HK and still needing to go via Beijing before Tokyo, I think a good night's sleep might be just the thing for me anyway.

Once again thanks for all the help, hopefully others will benefit from it whgen they do a search on the topic.