Originally Posted By: Mamabear
That kid is the next big thing...CRIKEY!

Haha crikey! So OZ razz

The thing is I have seen sooooooo many good skiers at a young age but life is funny and most of them never really develop all that well. Either they grow too much and forget everything with bigger bodies or they get hurt like me all the time :(. Hopefully he shreds though! There are a ton of little kids here at Park City who slay it on a daily basis.
Originally Posted By: MitchPee

Haha crikey! So OZ razz

The thing is I have seen sooooooo many good skiers at a young age but life is funny and most of them never really develop all that well. Either they grow too much and forget everything with bigger bodies or they get hurt like me all the time :(. Hopefully he shreds though! There are a ton of little kids here at Park City who slay it on a daily basis.

Mitch, Steve Irwin and Mamabear are the only people in the world that use the expression "CRIKEY". Please try not to tarnish us all with that brush lol
Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
Mitch, Steve Irwin and Mamabear are the only people in the world that use the expression "CRIKEY". Please try not to tarnish us all with that brush lol

Hey! Not True!! I have known to use the word, and there are plenty of others who do! Are you SURE you're Australian, Gareth??? wakaranai
Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
Originally Posted By: MitchPee

Haha crikey! So OZ razz

lol

I wouldn't call it tarnishing, across the sea we are very entertained by colloquial spills...just look at lloyd Christmas from Dumb and Dumber...

Originally Posted By: SKI
which clip was that?
Haven't seen that in a while worth another look
lol

think its the one at the start when he tries to chat up a bird at a bus stop, he asks where she is from, she says "Austria" and Lloyd then pipes up in a Stereotypical "Australian" accent..........comedy gold!! smile