OK. I consider myself a hygienic and toilet trained fellow, but one thing I have never understood is urinals in Japan.

Men here seem to practically crawl into them when they pee. Seriously, they are almost inside the urinal. I find it bizarre. I like to stand back slightly and wee. And I don't dribble all over the floor either, that's what that little jutting out bit of the urinal is for.

Does anyone else thing the way Japanese men use urinals is slightly weird?

Originally Posted By: spook
OK. I consider myself a hygienic and toilet trained fellow, but one thing I have never understood is urinals in Japan.
Men here seem to practically crawl into them when they pee. Seriously, they are almost inside the urinal. I find it bizarre. I like to stand back slightly and wee. And I don't dribble all over the floor either, that's what that little jutting out bit of the urinal is for.

yes!! they stand unnaturally close to the bowl and also managed to pee half of their load onto the floor!! WTF is that all about??!! wakaranai

I find that weird as well BoC....mens toilets are often pretty much open for public viewing!! lol
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: spook

yes!! they stand unnaturally close to the bowl and also managed to pee half of their load onto the floor!! WTF is that all about??!! wakaranai

I find that weird as well BoC....mens toilets are often pretty much open for public viewing!! lol

Wee...wee.wee's rollabout

Yeah, when I went back to Japan after living in England I thought that... standing very close. Almost perverse trying to hide it lol

Hey, do anyone reckon them bowls are set too high up in Holland?

You know, the Dutch guys are pretty tall and have long legs.

i can't comment about holland, but in indonesia men and urinals are the same. they like to get inside them. weird. especially as it is such a dirty country and personal hygiene is so so poor.

maybe you need to use the kiddy urinals in holland jynxx? for some reason whenever i use one of the really low urinals i struggle with it. it should essentially be exactly the same thing, but the lower height throws me off lol

If yopur trousers have long legs and no zipper, I guess that's almost the only way to go ...

Oz urinals, OTOH, are often just a long trough, stand where you like there's no hiding here! wink

A man walks into a public rest room and has no arms. He looks at the guy at the urinal next to him and says "Sir, I know this is an extreme annoyance, but I have no arms and I really have to pee very bad. Could you please unzip my pants?"

The guy thinks about it and feels sorry for the guy so he unzips his pants. "Dude, I know that this is going beyond the call of duty, but could you pull it out?"

The guy reaches in and pulls out the grossest, pussiest, green, brown, nastly looking penis he's ever seen. The no armed man does his business and says "Dude, thank you so much, but could you please shake it and put it back in for me?"

The man does so but asks "What the hell's wrong with that thing?" Then the armless man pulls his arms out of his shirt and says "I don't know, but I wasn't going to touch it!"

Originally Posted By: Jynxx
Yeah, when I went back to Japan after living in England I thought that... standing very close. Almost perverse trying to hide it lol

Hey, do anyone reckon them bowls are set too high up in Holland?
You know, the Dutch guys are pretty tall and have long legs.

yeah Amsterdam airport with the fly inside the urinal

its funny how whenever there is something in the toilet, we always aim for it....doesn't matter what it is but I always start aiming for whatever is down there!! lol

In Aberdeen, a toilet in a staunch Aberdeen FC pub had the face of ex-Rangers player Ian Durrant plastered to the inside of every urinal so that Aberdeen fans could pee on him at every opportunity!! lol as you may have guessed, there is no love lost between Aberdeen and Rangers

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
In Aberdeen, a toilet in a staunch Aberdeen FC pub had the face of ex-Rangers player Ian Durrant plastered to the inside of every urinal so that Aberdeen fans could pee on him at every opportunity!! lol as you may have guessed, there is no love lost between Aberdeen and Rangers

lol

I think some guys aim for their shoes.

I can't imagine they are trying to hide anything given Onsen etiquette, my bet is they are trying to stop any drips or splashing other peoples shoes ashamed

OT what is funny for me is those crazy little stools in the Onsens, I have to kneel down and then get on it

rollabout