My lady got mine done for me last week, without me knowing. She's cleaning mad - I have rules and if they're not followed it's smileydies.gif time.

Now the real reason why the drying room at snowbeds smells like a Russian wrestlers Jock strap becomes apparent. fart.gif.. seriously that drying room is putrid at times

You clowns who never wash mustnt have gortex stuff or other waterproof/breathable stuff. If you want your gear to stay in good condition and repelling the water, youve got to keep it clean and free of sweat, salt and gunk etc.

Christ no wonder Zwelgen was complaining about the filthy skody smelly cretins in her car recently. My sympathies Zwelly.

Remind me not to sit in a Gondola cabin with you smelly vagabonds :rolleyes:

When I got my goretex jacket it said that you should wash it frequently because the gunk blocks the pores and it doesnt repel water and breath so effectively. It said stick it in the tumble drier after or give it a good iron.

I am very ashamed to admit that in 3 years Ive washed it once, but it doesnt smell, thats what undergarments are for!