going to sound like my usual shameless self-promotion, but yep - big-time trick improvement - still not very consistent, but can do alot of tricks in and out of the park.

Every year I get better. I was a better free rider 5 years ago at the hieght of my ski bumming.

You just cant beat 100 days of ridin everyday in any type of weather. Things just came more natural back then. seeing a cliff and just hucking it.

Tricking comes with practice and that I am getting better at but Im getting older and the improvment is slower.

Ho yeah!

First season, I could only ride groomers, and not very steep ones. Scared of powder.

Second season, learned to ride the steeps a bit and got to love the pow, although tended to wallow a bit. Scared of air.

Third season, got better on the steeps and in the pow, and learned to love the air. Yesterday, which may have been my last day, I was flying off everything, and landing it for the most part.

For somebody with a lifetime total of some 35 times, that's not bad I reckon. Now I need to spend some time riding switch, but the prospect doesn't seem that fun. Don't think I'll be able to do really fun jumps though if I can't ride backwards.

I reckon I've improved, but not that much. It would help if I could actually get out more over a season. Things just seem to keep me back too much.

I dont think I got much better this season (but were still early in air season) but my wife improved heaps - I can take her anywhere now at a decent pace. It took 80 - 100 days from when she started but now she can do anything.

Not directly related to skiing or riding. I got really good at reading the weather map to a point where I can pretty much predict precips.

My freestyle definitely improved. I feel more confident spinning in and out of the park. Out of the park (free riding) I don't know if I would say I really improved that much. I have been able to focus more on style though.

yeah, vids seem to squash the image in your mind of what you did. last time zwelgen and i went to happo, we were doing jumps and it felt like we were getting loads of air- well, for us anyways. but it didn't look so impressive on the video.

OK, so if videos 'tell the truth' as it were, what about your tracks? Sometimes I look down from the lift at my last line and I see perfect geometry. But could it be that I look like a crayfish in distress as I form those perfect arcs? ;\)