Baldness (and silly wispy hair tufts)

So who on here is getting thin on top, or perhaps going further.

I have a question. You often see guys who are obviously quickly going bald with a big dome head and perhaps some hair from the very top of their head back but keep a tiny tuft of wispy new-born chick like hair at the top - surrounded of course by baldness.

Why don't they just shave off that wispy stuff, it does look silly. I'm sure I would if my head was going that way.

Tried to find a photo online but couldn't. Anyone help?

smile

Yes thats the kind I mean! Though there are some more extreme versions out there when there are just a few little fluffy bits. Mr Tennant still has a fair few up top there.

Don't know what all the fuss is about trying to comb one long strand of hair all over their head or try and keep all the little bits on!

If I loose all or some of my hair, couldn't care less, I certainly wouldn't try to comb or keep these little tuffts of hair, rather have it all shaved off and be done with it!

I'm not so much going bald, more like redistributing it over the rest of my body lol

shaving whats left off my head makes it difficult for people to guess my age as well.

in fact, my bald head is in reality just a large solar panel for a sex machine!!

Domokun, not sure at this stage. i'm hoping for a business trip to tokyo, and perhaps I can add a few days of snow to that, fingers crossed, otherwise, i'll just be looking a photos this season

Yep...mines is just shaved all off, although not into the bone like Gareth's, I use clippers with no guard on, so it leaves a "sandpaper" effect.....good for smoothing out rough surfaces on Japanese door frames! wink

Steve McLaren has a belter of a front-island wave

steve_mclaren_narrowweb__300x468,2.jpg

and he's a cheesy tool!

Yes, the island (what I've always referred to the tuft at the front as) is quite weird. It's funny that blood nuts seem to be more likely to get it happening... I thought someone would have posted up Wayne Rooney's ugly mug by now.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Yep...mines is just shaved all off, although not into the bone like Gareth's, I use clippers with no guard on, so it leaves a "sandpaper" effect.....good for smoothing out rough surfaces on Japanese door frames! wink

I typically shave both directions to get it nice and smooth, but when I'm in the snow, wearing a beanie, the beanie just slides off lol I have to leave a short stubble to give it a VELCRO effect for the beanie to hang on to

Only ever razored my noggin once, while in Australia my Japanese clippers ran out of power half way thru a cut, and with the couple of adapter's I had on them I think they shorted out cos they didn7t work again! I went thru 3 Gillette Mach3's before I finished the rest of it off!! I hated it, the shaving was dead easy but I hate the horrible, clammy, slappy feel to it!! So I reckon I'm always gonna clipper it as short as it can go and leave a bit of texture! biggrin