Canadian Cage Fighter keeping the peace in Niseko...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOC - gonna have to ask you to step outside now after that. omg .

Yokosuka is not a place I would let any female I know walk aroundat night. A dive of a city. Best thing are the train lines that go straight through it and down to Miurakaigan.

Back on topic - why is there such a disparity in the male:female ratio?

Originally Posted By: tripler
TJ OZ (ps. I think I know who you really are) that's a very noble effort. BUT punters know the facts on your flyer are hardly ever enforced. Also, if one single one of our beautiful boys can't make the plane back home to mommy on time, start looking for periscopes in the La Perouse Strait. It's gonna make previous chastisements of your (adopted) nation look like a picnic!

hardly mate!! tripler you like to enflame situations eh? I understand and partially agree that zero tolerance from the Police could see innocents locked up and isn't the way to go. But if these idiots who actually were causing trouble, locked up then that might nip a lot of shit in the bud. Either way, i don't see this as being the presursor for the Australian Army invading japan. Australia can make a huge song and dance to Japan about it, but as we all know, when Japan gets pressured from outside it closes in tighter.

Tubby, you've seen what it's like in the UK. Chucking people in jail doesn't get rid of drunken misbehaviour. Niseko does well out of its reputation as a party town and where large numbers of young anglo-saxon males drinks to excess, a small percentage will misbehave. You probably wouldn't get the fights etc if bars didn't cater to the big-drinking crowd. But then they'd make less money and once the word gets out, Niseko visitor numbers might suffer. Some complacent locals say it's all about the families now, but fortunes in tourism fluctuate a lot and quickly. Next season they might find themselves begging on their bended knees for the larger louts to come back.

I doubt our visitor numbers would suffer if the police cracked down a little. If anything our numbers will suffer more if the 'Bali of the North' attitude is allowed to perpetuate.

Being locked up from a fight in a local pub is one thing but being locked up in a foreigh country after spending thousands of dollars for a holiday is quite another. I think people would seriously think twice about their behaviour if the consequences were more severe.

As MrTrain said - only a few out of thousands of happy oz guests.

Unfortunately, these guys are usually poorly educated, sometime a low IQ, with a major issues because of it - alchohol is their escape. Can't pick up so punch up.

Quote:

Well, if you've taken the family there, you'd be tucked up with the kids well before midnight.

If you're a couple, you'd be at a nice dinner venue and then perhaps club it and call it a night before midnight.

If you're a buncha Aussie boy trippers, say 4, 6, 8, or even 10 of you, you'd be drinking 'til you drop. Why? ;cos the girls aren't on the trip to nag you.

And come midnight, after all the booze, there comes a realization that the only place to park their dicks would be up each other's bums, reluctance would turn into violence as a punchup ensues to ascertain who would be at the end of the conga line.

Just one of many theories.

Alcohol abuse is getting out of control here in Oz, and other places to from what I hear, it's only natural that a town full of Aussies has the the same micro problem.

Like Gn said. Lock the bastards up for the rest of their stay or longer.

ski resorts always have terrible male-female ratios. Apparently St Anton is the worst, don't know if that's just europe or the world. Aren't there any brothels in Niseko? Or an adapted version of those 100 yen massage machines.

Originally Posted By: thursday
Quote:

Well, if you've taken the family there, you'd be tucked up with the kids well before midnight.

If you're a couple, you'd be at a nice dinner venue and then perhaps club it and call it a night before midnight.

If you're a buncha Aussie boy trippers, say 4, 6, 8, or even 10 of you, you'd be drinking 'til you drop. Why? ;cos the girls aren't on the trip to nag you.

And come midnight, after all the booze, there comes a realization that the only place to park their dicks would be up each other's bums, reluctance would turn into violence as a punchup ensues to ascertain who would be at the end of the conga line.

Just one of many theories.

Pretty accurate thurs. lol
It's definitely a boys trip.
Buggered if I'll ever go back to Niseko.
Originally Posted By: Mantas
Alcohol abuse is getting out of control here in Oz, and other places to from what I hear, it's only natural that a town full of Aussies has the the same micro problem.

Like Gn said. Lock the bastards up for the rest of their stay or longer.

True - really no different to any night out after 11pm in most cities around Aus, drunken rednecks everywhere... eyes
Originally Posted By: Mantas

Pretty accurate thurs. lol
It's definitely a boys trip.
I'll get Buggered if I ever go back to Niseko.

why mantas.....what did you do?
wink

Hope there isn't any trouble next week, can do without that shit while I'm up there