which do you have / rate? Is it worth the extra money for a pricy one - is a proficent user as fast with an analogue trancever as with a duel antenna one.

I can get a basic one for 19000, how much more for a digital one?

At Avalanche trainig session to locate multiple burials, the fastest one was Ortovox F1 Focus, with an experienced user. For a starter, Tracker probably the easiest to use and fast. Barryvox is most confusing with too cluttered display. Peips has less range than F1 or SOS, otherwise pretty much the same.

For me I use Tracker and X1 (not at the same time)and I like them both.

My Barryvox is easy to use if you read the book and set it up the way you want it. people with lots of experience ussally like analogue ones.

the Barryvox is rated highly as easy to use for begginers if you read the book.

Fattwins,

I found Barryvox is good for a single burial, but for multiples, it got really confused more than F1, tracker, or SOS. But, that is a personal feeling, it is far more important that you are comfortable and used to using your beacon. There are bunch of web sites comparing different pieces, but aside from its physical performance differences such as range, I do not think one is better than the other.