I just wanted to thank SJ and everyone on this forum for adding so much to our excitement of our first trip to Japan. Every morning at 10am we log into SJ forums to check out the latest amazing photos and stories from Niseko.

We are experiencing our longest dry spell in Perth for 15 years and tomorrow are expecting 41deg so feel very removed from the winter wonderland we will be playing in exactly 3 weeks from today.

Having the SJ website to check out every day makes it all that much more real. biggrin

I will be on the lookout for SJ stickers only trouble is I don't know what they look like. I can't seem to find a picture of one. Can anyone help out there?

Cheers

Moggycat

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks for the comments MoggyCat, and of course in turn we would like to thank people for taking part and sharing stuff on the site and Forums.

Hope you enjoy your trip and look forward to hopefully hearing about it after you have been here, MoggyCat.

friend

The stickers look like this

stickers.jpg

If anyone wants one or two, please send us an email (editor@snowjapan.com) with a subject line "SJ Stickers" and we'll see if we can send some to you.

Hi Moggy

It was the only way to find Mamabear on the slopes.

But only because I was standing right next to her in a que and I saw the sticker.

Most times board and helmet is covered by snow.

I envy you my hols are over.

We Love SJ website and have been total addicts now for 3 years. Logging on once a day you obviously aren't addicted yet I have to check it at least 3 times a day. Forums, Daily Reports, Web Cams. Just logged into the photo area so I can download my photo's when I get there.

When you going to be in Niseko MoggyCat. We arrive on 10th Feb. I have stickers on my ski's, poles, ski bag but think I will have to get some more to put on my jacket as with all this snow no one is going the stickers on my ski's lol

MMMMmmmm another brilliant idea will stick one on my wallet for night time excursions and one on my beanie. Have I got it covered. confused

what I am going to do is randomly place a sticker somewhere at ishiuchi maruyama, with a message on it. The first person to tell me the message, will get some small omiyage. Then they have to put a sticker somewhere etc and pass on.

I want to say Thanks to SJ for helping me meet up with Seemore in the lift queue in Niseko. It is hard enough to pick out your own children when they are in all the gear and covered in snow, let alone new friends or total strangers. I proudly displayed an SJ sticker front and back of my white lacey helmet.

I would also like to thank SJ for coming to the rescue when my blind as a bat 10 yr old decided to show off his 'unbreakable' glasses to his best buddy last week - bending them over and over until SNAP! they broke, over the nose.

slap

No tape, no optometrist, no spare glasses...what to do? confused

thumbsup We held them together with the little blue sticky strips left over when you take the SJ stickers off thumbsup

I also have an SJ sticker on each of my silver suitcases - stands out nice a BOLD on there!

Originally Posted By: SJForums
And replied. Thank you friend

I don't know JA I have sent out lots of lift tickets and emails to winners, but not won one myself yet. wink

Surely you can set the rules to suit? OTOH, people might get a bit "thingy" if you kept winning. wink
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
I would also like to thank SJ for coming to the rescue when my blind as a bat 10 yr old decided to show off his 'unbreakable' glasses to his best buddy last week - bending them over and over until SNAP! they broke, over the nose.
slap
No tape, no optometrist, no spare glasses...what to do? confused

thumbsup We held them together with the little blue sticky strips left over when you take the SJ stickers off thumbsup

Quite inventive, Mama. I do hope he gets to pay for the repairs/replacement (whether in cash or kind!) grandpa
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
We Love SJ website and have been total addicts now for 3 years. Logging on once a day you obviously aren't addicted yet I have to check it at least 3 times a day. Forums, Daily Reports, Web Cams. Just logged into the photo area so I can download my photo's when I get there.

When you going to be in Niseko MoggyCat. We arrive on 10th Feb. I have stickers on my ski's, poles, ski bag but think I will have to get some more to put on my jacket as with all this snow no one is going the stickers on my ski's lol

MMMMmmmm another brilliant idea will stick one on my wallet for night time excursions and one on my beanie. Have I got it covered. confused

Hi Snowhuntress,
Ummmm I said I logged in once a day, didn't say anything about 'logging out' wink Trust me, I'm well and truly addicted.

We will be staying in Hirafu from 7th Feb to 20th so hopefully we can meet up. I'll be on the lookout for SJ stickers.
Oh yeh, if I can get some stickers I will be putting them on the bottom of my skis. Not only is this my first trip to Japan it is my first time on skis so I figured that people will be seeing the bottom of my skis quite a lot. lol
Cheers
Moggycat
Originally Posted By: MoggyCat
Not only is this my first trip to Japan it is my first time on skis so I figured that people will be seeing the bottom of my skis quite a lot. lol
Cheers
Moggycat

lol Funny Moggycat!
But I wouldn't recommend ACTUALLY sticking them on the bottom of the ski's - they may run a little funny! wink

Keep your eyes peeled for "Reaper" my eldest son. He wears black and white jacket/pants. Bright yellow goggles and a safety yellow Death Label snowboard with The Coffin written on the Underside. He will be in Niseko with his 3 buddies from the 3rd - the 20th of Feb.

This is the bearded young man. It is his first 'independent' trip away from home.
Mamabear_37.JPG
Say "Hi" wave He will HATE it. I will LOVE it! lol

Quote:
But I wouldn't recommend ACTUALLY sticking them on the bottom of the ski's - they may run a little funny! wink

Point taken, lol

Quote:
Keep your eyes peeled for "Reaper" my eldest son. He wears black and white jacket/pants. Bright yellow goggles and a safety yellow Death Label snowboard with The Coffin written on the Underside. He will be in Niseko with his 3 buddies from the 3rd - the 20th of Feb.

Thanks, will do.