definetly good to have at least 1 extra pair of planks for those sketchy days...

I now have 3 pairs of skiis, and I only used 1 of them the entire season (1 pair is not even with me...)....you can sell old gear, but you usually its hard to get a good price unless its like almost new...

and of course, sentimental value is always there...

danz

I sold my first snowboard last year, when I was saving cash to come to Japan. . . big mistake as it was a pointy nose, flat tailed 1991 Burton Air, and probably had some collectors value as well as alot of sentimental value - that was the board I broke my nose on for goshsakes - still . . . Unless there is a practical use for it - I think I`d rather just be rid of it - you can usually get some decent cash for it, and put that money towards new gear - which is what is really important after all.

I seem to remember a Chairman of the board article about turning old boards into furniture - probably easily accessed in the features section - anyone with a hyperlink ?

I drive to the mountain and throw it out of the car by the side of the road. Or if I'm in that sort of mood, I take it to the river and throw it away there.

I like to think that tanuki-san or tori-san will get some use out of it.

Quote:
I like to think that tanuki-san or tori-san will get some use out of it.
now that tengu-san is finished with it \:\)

(when I first read tanuki-san I misread it as tengu-san)