• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
Women's curling was actually pretty good today!! Can vs. J was awesome! Those j-ladies are hot too... good stuff!

Canada played like umm...err..amateurs. Really, they sucked considering the #1 ranking. I'm glad it's not only me who finds the "Crystal Japan" ladies pretty hot. yummy
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Ladies Downhill....

OMG! Some of those falls were shocking. OUCH!

yeah, a couple of crashes off the big air sections of the downhill were huge. one girl flew about 100m in the air off balance, both skiis blew out etc etc. sickening to watch. glad there's been no injuries.
man, they fast. crazy fast!
Originally Posted By: ger
I can kind of get my head around curling. But figure skating.... "gay" doesn't describe it. Figure skating gives gays a bad name.

Yes, the only time a man should put on skates is when he has a stick in his hands and is about to go slam the shite outa some poor sucker!
Originally Posted By: Mantas
I can kind of get my head around curling. But figure skating.... "gay" doesn't describe it. Figure skating gives gays a bad name.

Yes, the only time a man should put on skates is when he has a stick in his hands and is about to go slam the shite outa some poor sucker!

That said...When I was playing high level hockey our coach had a figure skater come out to teach us some power skating. That "dude" could skate faster backwards than we could forward. Thus...I have respect.
Originally Posted By: Chriselle
Originally Posted By: Mantas

That said...When I was playing high level hockey our coach had a figure skater come out to teach us some power skating. That "dude" could skate faster backwards than we could forward. Thus...I have respect.

Who would win at no-pads whoopass? The figure skater again no doubt.