SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roger's head

This coming weekend - April 12th/13th

Have fun at Shiga, hope the weather stays OK. For me, I will shoot for Youtei.

Yeah, but only at the weekends...! Bloodywell spoiled my day today that did. Thought to myself a nice bit of jumping this arvo would help to even out the strain a bit. If it's the weekend, little H11 will be pestering me to go too...

I'll be at Nozawa this weekend, maybe for the last time - then 1 last time in Hakuba later.

I was at 47/Goryu yesterday and didn't really enjoy myself as much as I have before, the snow is getting a bit heavy for me.

I think that was the last of my season, so after a few weeks it will be time to look forward to next season ;\)

I went up to Kagura. Snow very spring like, still quite a lot going on, fairly busy (but less than this time last yeaR)

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.