oddly enough, my japanese teacher`s daughter - she rides 100 + days a season, `cept this season, she broke her hip, but has returned to ride the slush with yours truly.

The kinds of girls who live to ride, are sooo dreamy. . .

went to 47 today - went riding in the slop - it was raining. I forgot my gloves which made for an interesting day, as my body really didn`t want to put my hands down, so I was actually able to clean up some of my tricks - it is really amazing how much I put my hands down when I am jumping, hitting rails, etc.

But after a while, the hands came down here and there, and that spring snow is like a cheese grater on exposed skin, so I left with sore hands. going back tomorrow, what is the weather sposed to be like ?

Dainichi dake is behind takasu snow park. did a probe test and the back bowls still have well over 2 meters of snow.

The drive is 2.5 hours from home.

details... Dane went nuts with crazy big airs, busting 70 footers plus, one with his pants at his ankles.

OUfreeski2 tweaked a mute grab so hard he pulled off his ski. a bunch of big 3s too.

Damon ended the day bad with a grab that was too strong.

Me Got a backflip more than around and a bucnch of big 3s with one big biff.

BBQ was all meat.

End of the day saw me and dane run the 1 km park with our pants down and asses out. waves and every kicker in the park was aired huge or 180ed big. No manners we just ripped it top to bottom and cut every line. almost cleared the monster spine with my pants down. ( pulled the biggest park jump of the year with my pants down and dane on my right on my ass)

Sounds like good times. I like the way that " the BBQ was all meat" is a good thing and it put a smile on my face. Would have loved to see the airs and bunch of blokes with their pants down. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm id need some cool.gif for that!

yeah, twas a good day indeed. props to you nick for the bbq. them was some good chicken sandwhiches... or should i say, bread on slices of chicken.

that last run was a good way to run-down the season. the high flying full moons are definitely on a few peoples' vid cams.

anyway, today i endeavour to update my site... yes, all the way back to takasu/dyna. if i don't get something up, then feel free to send in the howler monkeys to give my mischievous ass a flogging (but it won't come to that, even if i have to stay up all night to do it!)

Yeah, it was a solid day.Must admit wasn`t too confident after splitting my lip and nose after that first air. Thanks for a barby too eh.Ended up OK, greasing a rail w/a bbq attached to my back and another bent pole.

an interim update is now up. i reached 1/2 my goal... writing on hokkaido and the slopestyle comp are on the backburner for now. i'll try and get 'em done stat.

i didn't really have the time to do a proper update, but s'all good i hope.

Yo dane man nice read. The pics going away give the true sense of how big the air was. The side shots just dont do it any justice. Once you cleared the top, the landing just fell away. I will do my best to repeat the pants down stuff next year.