• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Trips,interesting article

My view is that if you are in such a wondeful environment such as a ski resort no matter where it is, and you need drugs, you have a BIG problem.

You need help.

Originally Posted By: snowjunky

My view is that if you are in such a wondeful environment such as a ski resort no matter where it is, and you need drugs, you have a BIG problem.

You need help.

so I take it you don't enjoy a post-ride drink in the mountain hosteleries?

Good idea Thurs, gives the Brit Police more doughnut eating time! smile

This is already the case in Colorado's capital and biggest city Denver...

It is legal within city limits to have up to an ounce of marijuana on your personnel but it is not to be grown/bought/sold. Also it is a city law so if a state trooper happens to be involved you can be persecuted because it transcends jurisdiction.

Originally Posted By: MitchPee
This is already the case in Colorado's capital and biggest city Denver...

It is legal within city limits to have up to an ounce of marijuana on your personnel but it is not to be grown/bought/sold. Also it is a city law so if a state trooper happens to be involved you can be persecuted because it transcends jurisdiction.

I always find this funny....its just meant to magically appear in your pocket then!! lol if you can't buy it, grow it or sell it then how are you meant to get it? lol
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Originally Posted By: snowjunky

You need help.

so I take it you don't enjoy a post-ride drink in the mountain hosteleries?

smile

I represent that remark..............or rather, I don't represent that remark as I have been known to get a tad thirsty at the end of a slide. cheers

From the article:

Quote:
The ski area [...] will continue to enforce an existing state ban on using the lifts, slopes and trails while under the influence of the drug.

How they going to know who's stoned? Lifties do a red eye check?

If you have you medical card in Colorado you can nominate a provider or be one yourself. This will allow you to legally grow your own plants for personal consumption. You can also nominate a someone else to be your provider. If this provider has several people linked to their operation they can grow a lot of plants. IE 50 to 100 in many operations. It is really the next step to making the substance legal.

In many mt towns in Colorado it is almost part of the culture. If you are a tourist eg a pom coming to visit, you cannot just go buy dope, you have to have your medical card.

The Police in Breckenridge have better things to do than bust people for pot smoking and the town folk think the same.

Originally Posted By: thursday
BoG, you another dopehead like those Scottish baldies?

I don't smoke or take any illegal drugs, and I'm pretty sure I'm the only Scottish Baldy on here!! biggrin

IMO its not worth risking it. All illegal drugs are considered the same here, so you get caught with some weed, they'd give you the same sentence than if it was heroin or coke. The only powder I use now falls from the sky, is the driest, lightest and most abundant......gives you one hell of a high!! smile (and then a few biru's)