• SnowJapan Admin

No, not many... some. Lets not get overly dramatic.

As I have explained elsewhere a few times, there are a few problems with permissions on some accounts and we are not sure why. Unfortunately we have a limited amount of time to do a lot of things. We think it's more beneficial to spend the time that we do have to prioritise things that are for the general benefit of the site/forums and affect a larger number of people, rather than spending that time investigating why some members can't send each other private messages.

So, sorry if it's taking time to get it sorted.

Originally Posted By: SJForums
No, not many... some. Lets not get overly dramatic.

As I have explained elsewhere a few times, there are a few problems with permissions on some accounts and we are not sure why. Unfortunately we have a limited amount of time to do a lot of things. We think it's more beneficial to spend the time that we do have to prioritise things that are for the general benefit of the site/forums and affect a larger number of people, rather than spending that time investigating why some members can't send each other private messages.

So, sorry if it's taking time to get it sorted.

wow that was quick getting onto him there wink

most of my stuff is working now, thanks SJ

Kamui is one place i really want to check out....how long to drive from Kutchan?
  • SnowJapan Admin

I see your avatar isn't appearing Foxpuppet. I know how to quickly fix that particular thing so if you have trouble send me a mail and I will help.

friend

Originally Posted By: Foxpuppet
Kamui is one place i really want to check out....how long to drive from Kutchan?

We did the coach trip from Furano (swap one day ticket at Furano for a day ticket at Kamui). From Kutchan might be a bit of a hike (not sure, not tried it). The trip from Furano was a hour or more by coach.
Originally Posted By: Slippery Jim
That's going to be a pretty good drive, though a lot of it via expressway. I'd estimate easily 4+ hours one way.

It took us about 4.5 to get from Rusutsu to Furano, and that was going through Asahikawa to avoid the mtn roads through Mikasa which I heard had been pretty bad cuz of the storm that came through. I think it wouldnt be any longer than that, and prolly shorter judging we went through Asahikawa.

CB, that's almost a given! Arriving dead is no fun - no skiing, at the very least!

A mate says, "any day you don't wake up dead is a bonus." I think he's got it right!