• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
is that you taking it easy while you recover?? I'd love to be able to do that....I just can't!!

Thanks for the good words guys! Appreciate it.

TB this was supposed to be my full recovery but apparently fate had something else in mind. Re cracked it the other day dropping a big cliff and gonna be another week or two. Sucks but it's the price you pay!

Jynxx, the snow wasn't that good actually, one of the drops off that cliff the snow was hard enough to make me knee myself in the face smile

Grungy, we are lucky to have this evidence. These photos were taken by some random guy who happened to be there who took pictures of us because his friends weren't doing anything eyes Thanks for the good words guys, luckily I recovered pretty fast and going to go ski some stuff tomorrow, can't promise I will do anything big but definitely ski some gnarly lines, stuff with little impact.

• 1 month later...

Got a couple more photos from today. Unfortunately footage has been hard, hurt my chest again. We should have an edit coming out soon. Here's some stuff from today...

mitchpee_13.jpg

mitchpee_14.jpg

At Snowbird, the cliff is called election cliff. Looks kinda weird but it's about a 25-30 footer if you take it big. Couldn't really see where I landed haha

Mike, couldn't get anyone to stop and take pictures of the snow. I got those cliff shots from my friends posted up there taking pictures. I'll post up a go-pro edit with some snow sprays soon here.

Haha the reason it is called that is because the trail which it is perpendicular to is indeed called election. I'm sure it's not erection lol

Was supposed to wake up at 4am today but the roommate felt lazy and failed to wake me up. Shredded the resort today and still had a blast. Powder and face shots in the morning and then nice slushy soft snow in the afternoon. thumbsup fun day

Originally Posted By: ger
Good to see you chiming in with some nice pics Mich. You don't need to come to Japan. You've got it all there, man.

While it is very true, UT may have some of the best stuff in the world. I still want to see what Japan is all about and if the people at the resorts are as cool as most people on here I think it'll be an awesome experience!