• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize on the park edit. Been taking longer than I thought. Soooo in the meantime. Some shots from today....

Unfortunately the group was separated and the kid with the camera was not around for a lot of the good stuff. The first drop on a 10m (the one that gets backflipped) was a frontflip by me and backflip by the same guy. Two more runs of that and a few spins here and there on other cliffs. Here's a couple clips to pass the time. That cliff that is dropped with the helmet cam is about 13m. Couldn't drop it more than once. Thank Ullr we got some snow finally!

http://www.vimeo.com/8880264

rollabout

How about I lend YOU my bindings and you can do it.

[bearing in mind I am a 40yr old mother of 4 who has a blood clotting disorder and would likely bleed out before I could post that review]

Originally Posted By: Foxpuppet
nice little vid! looks like great snow. did the cam come off or did you bomb?

That was my buddy. He owns the camera. I'm the one in the blue pants. He bombed pretty hard. Landed right where one of the other guys landed haha.

It was the first time we flipped it, the second time a little less, and the third time i hit my knee to my chin so hard after I came out of the flip that I knocked my helmet off. So I would say, fluffy, sort of fluffy, not fluffy razz

• 2 weeks later...

Some more for ya, few days ago took these. Went out and covered 500m of vert (awesome stress reliever)

From the other day...

mitchpee_5.jpg

mitchpee_4.jpg

Learned a new double unfortunately I only have the first try right now, but needless to say there are bigger, stomped doubles to be shown soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Been skiing some pow since I got hurt, but here's a couple pics from Friday. Skied Alta and Alta sidecountry pow all day and then found these marvelous cliffs. I'm in the black and Lan is in the grey.

mitchpee_7.jpg

mitchpee_6.jpg