Originally Posted By: Hokkaidough
My head hurts this morning.
sadface
Any good remedies?

First of all, you should try to commit to memory how you're feeling now, so that you won't overindulge next year.

Then, if you can stand the noise from a food processor, you can try this hangover-relief shake.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/food_and_drink/recipes/article5388390.ece

Yep I often find a medicinal puke whilst stumbling home and drinking a fair bit of water before getting into bed makes a big difference. Followed up with a nice greasy fry up in the morning and I can get by much more easily.

Originally Posted By: Go Native
Yep I often find a medicinal puke whilst stumbling home and drinking a fair bit of water before getting into bed makes a big difference. Followed up with a nice greasy fry up in the morning and I can get by much more easily.

This is what I do, proceeded by hiking a mountain and skiing dangerous terrain. Oh I love the first day of the new decade.

Age people....

your liver function does not improve with age and abuse - hence worse hangovers as you get older.

I am lucky.

Liver function near that of a 20 year old! [Despite the tumor within!] There had to be some benefits of breeding and feeding four offspring from a young age (therefore missing out on my partying years) - and that payoff is that while my fellow travelers are feeling cr@p after a night down the Irish Bar - I am up and bouncing around ready to hit the lifts.

Woo hoo for healthy LIVERS!

Originally Posted By: gareth_oau
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Edited by Mamabear (57 minutes 28 seconds ago)
Edit Reason: can't spell after a post ride G&T!

haha MB, are you perhaps giving your liver a last minute flogging? LOL

ABSOLUTELY!
I came to this lifestyle late, but doesn't mean I can't make up for lost time, does it?

I find that realy thickly applied vegemite on toast helps.

Even if it doesn't it will make all the non-aussies in the room feel as bad as you do..............which helps.