Today I was in Uniqlo and bought some fabulously unfashionable - no, downright cho-dasai - "home wear".

ie. stuff you wouldn't be seen in outdoors but in your own house you don't care as long as it's comfortable.

The best is a top and bottom fleecy style thing, like pyjamas, light cream color and a very 80's pattern top.

My, it's bad. I think I'd have to change even if the takyubin guy came, it's so bad. But very funny. Kind of reminds me of what Jim Carrey wore in Dumb & Dumber when he was in Aspen. Or my memory of that anyway.

What do you usually wear indoors? Normal stuff or just embarrassing stuff?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly? Why buy stuff you'd be embarrassed to be seen in? wakaranai I wear the same stuff I wear around the olive grove (the trees have never complained about my dress sense! wink ) Polo shirt and shorts in summer, polo shirt and trousers in winter - sometimes a jumper if it's getting cold!

Anyone comes to visit, they can either put up with my gear or go away, their choice. What they say about me to others is their problem, not mine!

I have one or two of them things pie-eater. Nice and warm, they sell some decent stuff for cheap.

BTW where is all of it made? Slave labour in some poor country?

I hate spending money on clothes because I really couldn't care less about fashion. As a result I don't have much of a clothing range. I actually get teased a fair bit for wearing my work uniform out socially all the time. Thing is my work stuff is about the best clothes I have!

No problem with that! I'd wear that out - probably not to work, but to the shops, no problemo.

As I said, what I wear is MY business. If it feels OK, wear it!

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
lol

They are almost pajamas, JA! You'd go out shoppin' in your pjs? wink

I'd go shopping in that, but DEF not in what I wear to bed! omg (Hint - I love the feel of sheets on bare skin!)

I have a pair of the Un Qlo fleece pyjamas......best 1000 yen I've spent!! Into my 2nd year and just as warm and comfortable......and I've worn them down to the local shops....my gfriend cracks up when I do that!! Mines are exactly the same style as Gurning Bob's but they are dark grey with dark blue trim

I also use the Heat tech thermals when I'm snowboarding.