"Miss-Snowflake" - that's probably one of the best names on this forum. Kawaii neh!

Did a final run with a tear in my eye a couple of weeks ago. For me this season is dead and buried.

Ocean, hitting kickers on that dirt surfer would have to be a fast track to some pretty serious injuries.

Kambei, the same thought occurs to me too...

My angle-iron / hardboard kicker has come in for a safety re-evaluation and has been put aside until something more substantial can be created. In that time, I'll be purchasing some better armour, and honing my skills on small natural hits.

Japan is safety country.

i am keeping going too!

just when i thought it was all over- bar tha shouting, got tha phone call last night. "We`re going up on Sat. to try out next years boards- over 30 in total- how about you?"

so it looks like its one more baby!

I cashed in my season pass on Sunday after a rainy not-worth-it weekend. Im done with resort skiing but shiga and its snow patches until June even is still on the radar. Oh and another reason Im done - nekobi and I are off to Sri Lanka for nearly 3 weeks tomorrow!!!!! No skiing there maties!

Just got back from Saipan over the weekend. Though I enjoyed my little getaway I couldn`t help but think about snow and boarding the whole time I was there(and the fact that what a pity it is them islanders haven`t got a clue what boarding is all about). :p I`m back with vengence come this weekend...Okutadami Maruyama perhaps? It ain`t over til I say it`s over! \:D