I've been looking around in my local stores (Himalaya and a small private board shop) and have tried on TONS of different types of snowboard pants but can't find any with a good fit. I'm 186cm with a waist/hip measurement of about 78/85 or so and all the pants I've tried of reasonable length have waist measurements of 100 or so. Even with a full base layer on I don't think I'm more than 95 even in the hip area. Maybe it's just the brands I'm trying, so if anyone has any suggestions for wear that is tall/thin friendly I'd greatly appreciate it!

I know the North Face Freedom pant has a longer fit, but I am not sure if that is the style you are looking at.

You may want to check out Special blend pants, they fit quite a bit longer but they tend to fit baggy too, definitely try some on.

Having struggled with the same issue for many years, I can tell you that you basically are SOL. Get used to baggy pants until you can make a trip abroad to buy. Thankfully, I no longer have that problem courtesy of a hearty appetite.

Merry Christmas gaijindrifter!

Especially because you are on your own this Christmas.

We also bought some new gear as 'Merry Christmas to us' but on Chrissamassoo Eve smile ENJOY shopping for yourself. At least you know it wont be regifted. lol