1. 1. Do you like this poll?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

Just watched the movie the other day. Story seemed to be going fine in the beginning, but stumbled into a confusing mess mid film on. The concept is interesting though. Through their ill fates happening right before THE BOX arrived played a major factor in their decision.

From a philisophical way of looking at it, We currently PRESS THE BUTTON in real life everyday. Me being American, I can see this from our failed health system. Money is far more important to all then the health or life of someone. If you dont have the money, crawl back into the little hole you came from and suffer/die.

I personally could not bring myself to take another life and have to live with that on my head. Spending 5 years in the military, after being out for many years, I reflect back to my time and am grateful not to have been put into that situation.

Old saying holds true. "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is not".

Anyways, everyone have a Merry Christmas.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted By: MIDNIGHTCHARGER2
Old saying holds true. "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is not".

Hope you meant "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is not true!"

Most often said "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!"

At least around here!
  • 2 weeks later...

Karma always wins in these Faust-type stories. To be different and unexpected, the Twilight Zone should really have one where the couple press the button and simply get the money, letting them have the time of their lives. It could show them driving around Vegas in a limo completely pished like Hunter S Thompson. It would entertain me much more than that thing above.

• 1 year later...