09/10 Season Japan Crazy Snow Photo Contest

• SnowJapan Admin

I know we have a thread going on currently about dumpage, so I thought I would announce this and get it up sooner rather than later.

We're going to have a few photo contests running this season, and one of them will be 'crazy snow' photos.

Any photo that demonstrates just how mad the snow gets in Japan (and uploaded to SnowJapan) is fine.

All you need to do to enter is post the photo in this thread.

Only 2 rules/requests:

Photos from this season

Photos uploaded to SJ ( more info ). You can nominate someone elses photos if they are uploaded to SJ.

We'll line up a nice prize for the winner - which will be voted for by Forum members after the season.

Hope to see some crazy pics!

friend

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SnowJapan Admin

Oh no, are we being called unfair again? sadface

All lighthearted and a bit of fun. The prize will no doubt be simply that the photo will go on a new updated Snowy Photo gallery that we will make - with the owners permission of course. Or perhaps something more exciting.

friend

As long as MB doesn't win then - all he seems to do is post pics, more pics, some more pics, then some more pics. wink

na great idea - and whoever posts the most awesomest pic of the telephone booth should win automatically.

Great to see so much snow around. I never get tired of seeing marshmallow-topped cars. I'm particularly happy to see muikabochi amongst decent snow after last season's no-snow-show. I really felt for our snowless Honshu friends after another day of rarely seeing my board at Rusutsu.

Go nuts. You've earnt it!